Hot off the press! The details of the new Qld government “Business Boost” grant, are available.
- Applications open Friday 30th July.
- Eligible businesses have a turnover between $300 – $600K in the 2021 financial year.
- It covers 70% of expenditure – with a minimum total expenditure of $10,715 and a $21,429
- Maximum of two suppliers
- Funds are payable on completion (within 12 months of receiving approval)
Round 1 for Business Basics Grant closed within 3 hours after receiving 3000 applications. To give yourself the highest chance of getting a piece of the “business boost” grant pie;
- Think outside the square for your options. You want to get the most bang for your buck.
- Read the guidelines carefully. Think specific activities that will directly impact the business, focusing on professional development, processes and systems, and future planning. Do not view this as a way to run a few marketing campaigns or simple updates to your website – see this as an investment in the way you operate your business.
- Prepare early. You can draft your responses and prepare your documentation. You need to provide a signed statutory declaration.
For more information and to apply;